26th International Conference
on College Teaching and Learning
March 30 - April 2, 2015
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort and Spa
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
The Conference keynote, featured, and concurrent presentations will be held April 1 and 2, at the Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa. Attendees staying at the hotel will have access to the beachfront Cabana Club as well as to one of the finest golf courses in the world.
The first two Conference days, March 30 and 31, will be devoted exclusively to interactive workshops and seminars. These will be held at the Deerwood Center of Florida State College except for the two day Leadership Experience which will be held at the conference hotel. Transportation will be provided between the hotel and the Deerwood Center.
The Future—Is the Future a Captive of the Past?
Can higher education change to accommodate the rapid advances in science and technology in general, and in learning in particular? Or will it be a captive of the past? Since higher education is composed of people— faculties, staffs, and students—must we give up what we have valued in the past in order to move forward?
Who Should Attend
- Higher education faculty from all disciplines
- Graduate students from all disciplines
- Teaching and Learning Center faculty
- Higher education leaders
- Dual enrollment K-12 teachers
- Instructional designers
- Training and development staff
- Online support staff
- Adult educators
- Museum education staff
- 150 faculty presentations
- 60 interactive workshops and seminars
- Distinguished New Faculty Awards
- Awards for Innovative Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Technology
- Ernest L. Boyer International Award for Excellence in Teaching, Learning, and Technology�and a $5,000 cash award
- Publication in "Selected Papers"�the best juried papers submitted for publication
- New Leadership Track
Deadline for Proposals, Poster Sessions, Papers and Award Nominations is February 24, 2014